Selangor Animal Neutering Programme. Spay & neuter your pet at lower cost.
An initiative to feed the hungry strays started during MCO 1.0 & this time, we have decided to help out shelters in need of food donations.
Most animal shelters are having difficulties to get food supplies and the lockdown make it harder for people to reach out to them to help. Same goes to the strays on the street. We can do our part to help them and together, we can create a better world for them.
We are raising fund to help support animal shelters (NGOs and independents) and feeders to supply food for cats and dogs under their care.
We target to supply RM1,000 worth of food to each shelter and RM100 worth of food to each feeder. The more fund we received, more shelters and feeders that we can reach with your help.
100% proceeds from this campaign will be used to purchase food for the cats and dogs.
With this food donation, we hope that we can ease their financial burden and keep our furry friends' stomach a step away from hunger thanks to you.
During MCO 1.0, we have successfully launch Bulu-Bulu Initiative with a simple mission. To feed as many strays as possible. We have collected more than 363 kg pet food and 2,680 portions of pet food have been feed to the strays to date and counting.
There are few parties reached out to us to help supply food to shelters we figured this time around, we can help the shelters as well.
1. S.I Home Shelter - Shah Alam, Selangor
2. Furry Friends Farm - Rawang, Selangor
3. MunMun Furry Sanctuary - Bestari Jaya, Selangor
4. Sollu Shelter - Klang, Selangor
5. Dady Oyen Stray - Klang, Selangor
6. A Dog's Life - Klang, Selangor
7. UnderOneWoof - Bentong, Pahang
8. STAR (Shikin’s Team Animal Rescuer) - Alor Gajah, Melaka
9. FurryKids Safehavens - Mambau, Negeri Sembilan
10. Cherishlife Home - Jelebu, Negeri Sembilan
Thanks to you, we’ve helped thousand pets by running few initiatives. Donate to help thousand more.Be Our Sponsor
Together we find a way to harness the power of love to make communities and pet families closer, stronger, and healthier.